Decision Maker: Strategy and Resources Committee, Policy Development Committee, Council
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
The Committee considered a report by the Head of Resources (circulated previously) regarding the Annual Treasury Management report for 2020/21.
The Exchequer Manager highlighted the following:
· This report provided details of the outturn position for treasury activities and highlights compliance with the Council’s policies previously approved.
· The Council’s Capital expenditure and financing as detailed in paragraph 4.1 of the report.
· The Council’s overall borrowing need as detailed in paragraph 4.2 of the report.
· The Treasury position as at 31 March 2021 as detailed in paragraph 4.3 of the report.
· The strategy for 2020/21 as detailed in paragraph 4.4 of the report.
· The Borrowing Outturn as detailed in paragraph 4.5 of the report.
· The Investment Outturn as detailed in paragraph 4.6 of the report.
(a) the annual treasury management report for 2020/21 be noted;
(b) the actual 2020/21 prudential and treasury indicators be approved.
Report author: Adam Tape
Publication date: 13/07/2021
Date of decision: 05/07/2021
Decided at meeting: 05/07/2021 - Strategy and Resources Committee