Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Committee considered a report by the Senior Planning Officer (North) (MB) (circulated previously).
The Lead Planning Officer (North) (BP) addressed the Committee and advised:
· The application had been called in for consideration as the property was owned by North Devon Council.
· The property was classed as a Heritage Asset.
· The principle consultee was the Conservation Officer who was content with the partial removal of the wall.
· There was no impact on any wildlife species.
· The internal wall could be re-erected in future to re-divide the property into two units.
RESOLVED (unanimous) that the application be approved as recommended by the Senior Planning Officer.
Report author: Matthew Brown
Publication date: 04/05/2021
Date of decision: 14/04/2021
Decided at meeting: 14/04/2021 - Planning Committee